To use our online sign up for an event, please click here. Otherwise, please contact Program Director, Jeff O’Handley at 607-282-4087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
04/11/2015 @ 11:00 am to 3:00 pmFree
Presented by Otsego County Conservation Association in collaboration with
The Otsego County Chamber of Commerce and Central NY Mobile Marketing
WOW — TEN YEARS! Get the 411 on everything environmental in our region on 4/11 at EF15!
- Information and Vendor Fair 11am-3pm with a special NEW 411 Sign Up Station where Earth Festival attendees can sign up in one place to receive information from represented organization exhibitors
- Pre-festival Bird Walk led by Delaware Otsego Audubon Society
- EcoArt Contest
- Children’s Activities led by Milford Central School Students and others
- Master Gardeners of Cornell Cooperative Extension Schoharie and Otsego Counties Spring Garden Day Keynote and Workshops; Speaker: Judson Reid, Cornell University Vegetable Program Specialist, “Extending the Gardening Season for the Home Gardener”.
- Attendees and Exhibitors are invited to showcase wearable art they made or embellished themselves with recycled and repurposed materials and document at our NEW photo station.
- Special recycling collections including styrofoam, (clean, white only), bubble wrap, empty inkjet cartridges, cell phones, eyeglasses, reusable shoes, videotapes and CDs, and used nylon monofilament fishing line, all at no charge, all for recycling.
- Empire Recycling will be back with the ConfiData Shredder from 11am-2pm.
- NOTE: Electronics will not be collected -these are now accepted FREE at local transfer stations.
- Special recognition for those organizations and vendors that have been participating in the event since its inception in 2005!
- Random gift giveaways to attendees will take place ‘on the tens’ (10 of the hour/10 after the hour) throughout the event.