Household Hazardous Waste Day (HHWD), is a way for residents and businesses to dispose of materials not-suitable for regular garbage processing. The program is sponsored by the Otsego County Solid Waste Department and occurs on the second weekend in September. Visit: Otsego County Solid Waste for specific details.
Bodybuilding sluts multiniche clips buy super p force online hairy bodybuilding videos.
Materials Suitable for Collection:
- Household Chemicals: paints, pesticides, solvents, mercury, chemical cleaners, anti-freeze, hobby and pool chemicals,
- Lightbulbs: fluorescent, CFL and ballasts,
- Propane tanks (no larger than 40 lbs.)
- Pharmaceuticals: expired and unwanted prescriptions, vitamins, veterinary medications, over-the-counter medications, lancets, and more are sometimes accepted at HHWD (check details first).
- Batteries: alkaline/zinc, ni-cad (dry and wet), nickel iron (wet), nickel metal hydride (dry and wet), lithium ion, lithium primary, mercury, silver oxide, button cells, lead acid, automotive
Household Hazardous Waste Day is made possible by funding and support from the following:
- County of Otsego
- Otsego County Conservation Association
- Golden Artist Colors
- Suburban Propane
- Interstate Battery
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
2019 Household Hazardous Waste Day will be held on Friday, September 20 at Unadilla, and on Saturday, September 21 at Cooperstown Meadows Office Building. See the Otsego County Solid Waste and Planning Department website for more information.