Otsego County Conservation Association (OCCA)
Salary Range: $40,000-$45,000 a year with experience plus benefits
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Intermediate software skills in Microsoft Office and Zoom required.
- Experience with Podio or other CRM software preferred.
- One or more years of experience supporting multiple program directors.
- Experience with social media, email and traditional marketing preferred.
- Project coordination/management preferred.
Full Job Description
Otsego County Conservation Association is seeking a Project Coordinator to help with a variety of admin tasks related to our programs, projects and grants. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple deadlines, and manage administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email as well as ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner is essential. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Working in conjunction with Executive Director and other staff to prioritize administrative and marketing activities.
- Track and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Maintain project management software of active projects and grant milestones.
- Communicate via phone, email, and virtual meetings with donors, volunteers, clients and supporters.
- Communicate via phone, email, and virtual meetings with vendors, partners, municipalities and other organization.
- Organize, schedule and coordinate on-site and online programs.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests from supporters and partner organizations.
- Oversee multiple projects at a time.
- Promote programs and projects through social media, Eco-Bulletin and other PR channels
- Proven admin or coordination experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Project Coordinator top skills & proficiencies:
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Typing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Prioritization of tasks
- Telephone Skills
- Discretion and Judgment
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) with company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Holiday and Vacation time
To apply send a pdf resume, cover letter and list of three references with contact information to email@example.com
Application review will start on May 21st at 4 pm.