HeatSmart Mohawk Valley
Compensation: $16- $20 per hour, 15- 25 hours a week
Part-time, 1 Year Contract with option to renew
Number of hires for this role: 1
Full Job Description
OCCA is looking for a customer service orientated person to join our team for assisting with our Heatsmart Mohawk Valley (HSMV) program. Heatsmart Mohawk Valley is a program that serves all six counties of the Mohawk Valley Economic Region (Fulton, Herkimer, Montgomery, Oneida, Otsego, and Schoharie) as a project of the Mohawk Valley Economic Development District, Inc. and the Otsego County Conservation Association and funding from the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA).
The program provides a one stop solution for homeowners, renters, commercial building owners of any size, schools, farms, and municipalities to explore clean energy technology and upgrades such as heat pumps for the buildings where we live and work. The team guides people to free energy audit programs, connect clients with pre-vetted contractors and engineering firms, assists clients with applications and provide detailed information on grants, rebates, tax credits and financing.
OCCA is searching for an organized individual who can work directly with clients in search of assistance and connecting with potential clients to guide them to the programs they are eligible for.
The program has been in the process of digitizing our outreach throughout the last year and we are looking for an individual who has a deep understanding of digital marketing, customer service and thinking outside of the box to create solutions for partners, clients, and the team. This position will work closely with the Campaign director, Marketing Outreach Coordinator, and other members of the clean energy team to get up to speed and working into the future of the program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with customer promotional engagement through mailings, social media, physical media, etc.
• Present information at events both digital and in person
• Keep extensive notes, documentation and tracking of clients’ and resources
• Participating in NYSERDA training calls and webinars
• Assist clients with applications
• Other tasks to support the program
• Customer service and/ or project management experience a must
• Advanced computer proficiency and technical aptitude
• Ability to think creatively
• Strong oral, listening, and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, project management skills and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable to shifting of priorities
• Interest in Clean Energy technology
• Experience with HubSpot marketing and customer relationship tools and automations
• Working knowledge of Clean Energy technology
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Outreach Specialists